Friday, April 12, 2002

I had a pain au chocolat this morning again... told meself that I should not when I was still at home. But I did some thinking too... I only have 2 weeks left in Paris, I will be back in Taiwan and then off to Sydney. When and where am I going to have more pain au chocolat? I was still debating inside, until I walked closer and closer to the Cafe by the RER station... Screw everything when I smelt the yummy smell of the freshly baked pastry and the melted chocolate... I walked in and bought a pain au chocolat.

On the bus to work, I started digging into the paper bag where my pain au chocolat lay. It was divine. I made up my mind… I am so going to try and have my own little café where there are home made pastries and all those little things I make. Not just home made, they are fresh, baked daily. Where am I going to have this… still a mystery. Perhaps I should learn how to make real good pastry first, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home