Friday, April 12, 2002

So I only have 15 days left in France… So little time, so much to do!

Haven’t seen Le Mont-Saint-Michel, haven’t been to Monet’s house in Giverny… have yet to visit the palaces and gardens of Versailles… Still have to go to Musée d’Orsay once more... Have to see the Rodin museum… OMG. Seriously, how am I going to fit all those into 15 days with 1 presentation due, still have to work on it, and working everyday from 8 to 7?? Oh, I still have to see Arc de Triumph and walk on the Champs-Elysée eand take night pictures of everything since Paris is the city of light… Why on earth am I stuck in this office full of smokers?

I actually went ahead and searched online… I found good web sties for the information that I have been looking for for a long time. If everything goes well, I will either be in Versailles or Giverny this Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home