Tuesday, June 25, 2002

I had one of the greatest days yesterday... I had nothing to do in particular so I started walking around parts of Sydney. It is really a great city to walk around actually, although I would never have thought of that... I mean, I know there are some parts that are great to walk around. But the truth is, I enjoyed walking around in all parts. :)

Anywayz, so I wandered into the Royal Botanic Gardens. It's like heaven in there... You've got the city noisy city blocked outside, and all you get is blue sky, heaps of greenness, birds and the wonderful ocean. I walked towards the water, and there was the magnificent view of the Harbour.... the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Not just that though... there was also the openness of the blue blue ocean! I sat there on the grass under the sun and the unreal blue sky, read the whole time. Then there was the sunset... What can one ask for more in life?? That was a great moment... A moment when you spend with someone you care about and just enjoy what nature provided for you to be thankful for.

Sit back, relax a bit... look out the windown and enjoy what's free! After all, we are living in a world of commericalism!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home