Sunday, June 30, 2002

So I started working at the Mercure Hotel Sydney. It is a very weird feeling how it feels real. And 2 days after I started, I suddenly realised that I only have less than a year left to figure out what I want to do about myself. I need to either find a job that would apply VISA for me, or find a grad school who would give me full scholarship and job so I can earn living money... or I have to go home and figure out what I want to do. What should I do? What am I going to do? Where do I want to go and where do I want to stay??!!

Anywayz, so after a few days of working, finally the weekend came so we could have some time to ourselves. Friday night, my friends decided to watch the movie I've already seen, so I actually walked with them to the cinema, which is at an area where I've never been to. It was a great walk, always curious about different areas of Sydney. I will have to admit that there are so many secret places in Sydney waiting for me to discover them. 3 months is really not enough I have to say.

Then came Saturday. I got up thinking that I could go to Glebe Market since it's a nice little crafty market that I enjoyed the weekend before. But it started raining! I couldn't believe it! We were planning on going to the zoo! So I got trapped inside the building, and all of a sudden, I had a crave for Jaffa Cake. It was so strange, but I started looking for the recipe online. I will try to make it sometimes I hope. Then we headed out to Circular Quay. But it started drizzling again as soon as we got there... it didn't look too good so we decided not to go. Me and Danielle headed towards the market at The Rocks, it was great there. They had heaps of interesting stuff, very crafty, just the type of things I like. We walked around for a while, and then we saw this Mortor Bike Tour around Sydney. Danielle was really excited about it and we decided, why not? :)

While waiting for the tour, we spent some time in the Museum of Contempory Art Sydney. They had interesting stuff, just like the one in Paris. Very... weird photographs, but hey, that's art!

The tour was facinating.


To be continued... coz I need to see the game :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home