Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I have been working hard!

I have been working really hard for the past couple of months. Teaching is just getting out of control. Taiwanese parents just ask too much without even considering what their kids' abilities are, how much they can take and handle. Also, the parents don't really know what they want. They ask for this now, but a couple weeks later, they will ask for something else.

Either that, they know exactly what they want, only they change their minds too quickly.

Anywayz. Animals are getting out of control at my place too. Too many dogs and cats and not enough space and hands and time. I wish there were more hours in a day so I can take care of them, work and do things I want to do. Puppy is healthy and crazy. Lucy is one little brat but too adorable to yell at... Roo's becoming a little bossy and a big bully. On top of that, we have Fatty whom we rescued from the animal shelter. And, of course, we have Hernia and Mama the cats. AHHHHHHHHHHH

Quilting is going great. I've finished so many projects it's wonderful.

Feels like I am writing a journal... but this is my journal... I am documenting my life for myself I guess :-P







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home