Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's good to be on vacation!

It feels good to be on vacation. I've forgotten what it feels like to be on vacation. I get later than usual, I take my time to get ready and read books (Harry Potter at the moment of course). I chat with some friends to catch up, and have lunch with Ian. Now I am taking my time to finish off the translations I am doing while enjoying the music on my launch.com radio. Excellent life, isn't it! ;-)

I got my camera the other day, after all this time! It's an excellent camera and it produces pictures that are even better than my old SLR. It's a weird feeling when you realize how much technology can do. I guess you still need the creativity in a photographer to get great results, but hey, why not take advantage of the technology we have today? So I missed DeShea and Lance's photo show this year... hopefully I will make it next year! :-D

Alright, time to get back to my translations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home