Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just an ordinary day

I've been really busy and lazy at the same time. I haven't been working on my quilting project, I haven't been doing my applications nor looking for a job. I haven't even been preparing for classes that much... But I guess I've been teaching a lot, and just busy relaxing... :-P

It was really nice out today so we went for lunch, had coffee and had a ride. When we got back to the apartment, the front porch was literally a zoo. 4 puppies and 2 cats, plus Roo. The situation was out of control. But everyone was having a good time: the sun was shining, breeze was warm and not cold.

Now I am sitting here typing away on the comptuer... looking out the door, Puppy sitting there, chilling... Just an ordinary day, but in a nice way.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home