Saturday, April 13, 2002

So I am not going to Giverny today... tough life... Going next Saturday. Instead, I am going to explore more of Paris today. It's nice outside the window... I woke up at 6 this morning... watched the sky turn from dark blue to light orangy blue... It was beautiful. Little things in life are beautiful. The most beautiful things in life are usually the things we don't notice and realize. The windows of this computer lab is half fuzzy, cannot see everything outside. But as I looked out the window, even the top of the trees are great, with bits and pieces of clouds flying over them... I just realized that, life is full of little things... and if you take your time to appreicate them, life is just a wonderous adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home