Friday, August 09, 2002

It was my last day at work today... even though I had absolutely nearly nothing to do, I had a good day in general. None of my supervisors were in today since they were either on business trip or annual leave. They gave me some work before so I could keep myself busy, but I finished everything in about an hour or so. My manager had nothing for me to do, so he basically told me that I could do whatever keeps me busy. And what did I do? Chat on AIM.

I should have written my paper. But oh well, it's me, what can I say??

So came the time to say good bye... My managers actually told me that I should keep in touch with them. When I graduate, give them a ring, since they will probably still be there at the hotel... and then they were like, if I want a job, give them a call. They would want to have me back :) This is so great!

Alright... I am gonna go get ready for dinner. I am finally going to Nick's for dinner! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home