Thursday, January 23, 2003

Why did I pick this freezing cold city?? And why is it this windy that I cannot walk the direction I want to?? WHY?

Maybe no one will answer my questions... And honestly, my mom will tell me: you picked this freaking city. It's your own fault.

The river is all frozen and I just feel like going there and jump on the ice. Who would have thought that I would live in a land cold as this??

And when do I get to go to NZ?? Finish the trip that I never get to take but had the tickets for??

What country am I going to be in after I graduate?? 10 years from now?? 20 years from now?? Where am I going to live for the rest of my life?? And where would I have a family??

And why do I have to go to Dance class?? Because I freaking signed up for it.

Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home