Wednesday, July 14, 2004

To be or not to be . . .

Why can't I make the decision!!!!!!!!
I already told Principle that I don't want to take that class, but he just wants to make me! Well, I guess I could take it, and if I really don't like it, I will quit. :-P That's probably pretty irresponsible. He leaves me without any choices though. I really don't know what to tell him anymore. I already told him all the reasons why I don't want to do it, but he never really listens. He wants Lisa to take over my class, but Lisa already told him that she wants to get off work earlier to take care of her kids!

Somehow, all the employees' willingness don't really matter to them that much.

And he wants to make me the manager. That means I don't have to teach in the mornings!!!!!!!!! It's good and bad. It's good experience, but it's going to be so much work too! I think I will be fine though, hopefully. I don't think anyone here hates me, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home