Sunday, July 11, 2004

What is happening to me??!!??

I have never been this unhealthy and fat in my life. Not to mention the unhappiness. Of course, there are many things in my life that I should, and still am happy about. But there is work. And don't forget about the pressure.

Not sure what is causing all this: the long work hours, the super brats or not being respected at work. Maybe this is a multiple choice question. Perhaps it's all of the above.

Somehow, I don't have time for anything else anymore. I don't cook anymore, I don't take walks anymore, I don't do crafts anymore. And the not anymore list just keeps on going.

Maybe I don't want to make the money I am making now. Not that I am making exactly that much anyways.

See, I can't even stop bitching about it. Perhaps it's time for a little getaway.

Bondi Beach Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home