Monday, July 18, 2005

Typhoon day food experiment

We had a typhoon day today... no work and not really a lot of rain or wind. Last night was a little rough. We had to move all the plants in under the shades, but the big tree had to stay out in the crazy wind. Last time we had that kind of wind was when I just started elementary school I think. Luckily, our plants survive, except the tip of a new branch from the tree broke off. Someone's car from down the road was hit by something and the alarm was going off for a while. Wish that car owner luck!

I didn't sleep that much because of the wind last night, finally fell asleep at 5:30 this morning... When I woke up, I was starving. We decided to make omelettes, only we didn't have bacon, which is essential for my omelette! All we could find was a pepperoni in the freezer... So I created my own version of Mario's (an Italian guy I used to work with) omelette. It was so delicious I didn't get to take a picture of it.

Dinner time came and we decided to have spaghetti for dinner... This time I remembered to get a picture of it... Maybe that's what I should do all the time, take pictures of all the dishes I make, so when I have my own restaurant, I would have all the pictures for the menu!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really delicious.....
I envy Ian so much....
He has such a fantastic chef at home....so he actully dosen't have to worry about what he can eat!!!
I remember that day..when typhoon came..there was nothing in my frige...the whole frige was empty...and I was empty, too.
That's not fair....why could you guys eat delicious meal....and I just could stay with my empty
frige???

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home