Monday, July 18, 2005



So here's the new love for me. I've been thinking and talking about this camera for so long, it just doesn't feel right if I don't get it. After debating with myself for so long, I think I am finally going to get it tomorrow. I will have to call the photo processor and ask them to order it for me. Hopefully I will get it before Friday so I can take pictures with it for graduation. I've spent countless hours thinking about it, reading about it, even when I had to do a ton of work... And thne there's the scooter... I have been thinking about getting a scooter so I can get around easier, but I guess everyone else in the family thinks it's a stupid idea. All the better for me, I can just spend my money on the camera, saves me the trouble of making a choice.

(photo courtesy of Digital Photography Review, http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos20d/)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a camera like that!!!!
Sis

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home