Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Can you have too much money??
This is really interesting... take a look if you have time...
Can You Have Too Much Money? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2701297.stm)

I want maybe just £5m. That's good enough for me. With that amount of money, I don't have to work, can do all the paintingts I want to paint, cook all the food I want to cook, bake all the cookies I want to bake, and travel to the places I haven't been to... then finally decide on a place where I want to live. With that amount of money, I can get a place by the Sydney Opera House, just a little flat, so I can look out the window and see my beloved Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. I can also get a flat in Paris, so I can wake up every morning, smell the freshly baked bread from the boulangerie, and run down to get a baguette, croissants and pain au chocolat for my breakfast. With that money, I can get my dad the Harley-Davidson he always wanted, my sister a place in Guatemala where she can speak her Spanish and be happy, and my mom whatever she wants when she thinks about it.

If only I had that money... :)

Dreams do come true. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home