Thursday, January 30, 2003

I Knew I loved You by Savage Garden

Maybe it’s intuition
Somethings you just don’t question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes, I think I’ve found my best friend

I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe...

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only a sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces
I’m searching for, I think I’ve found my way home

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I have found you

__________________________________

I guess that's the feeling of meeting someone that you just have absolute everything on this earth to talk about. It feels like you've known that person all your life, there is no time, no space in between.
Do people really find that kind of friends, lovers? It sounds so dreamy.

Darren Hayes wrote many of his songs for his ex wife... Hmm, I am pretty sure this song came out before they got divorced. I wonder if he wrote the song for her... And it just makes me wonder... what is love then, if someone who wrote this song actually had to divorce his wife... Again, I don't know what happened between them... I don't know if he wrote the song for her... But things like this just make me wonder... and wonder... and wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home