Friday, January 31, 2003

Random is all I have to say about my posts. I am such a weird person... What kind of random thoughts are those??

But anywayz, I was just thinking... Chefs are great... I mean, there are always those great chefs with horrible personalities. They are just terrible to work with. But then, there are those chefs that are just great! When I worked with Carol, she was telling me about her husband, who is a chef at a really famous restaurant in Boston. She said that they used to hate each other, used to yell at each other... but now they are married. I mean... I think that's probably the best thing that will ever happen to me. Chef at home... HE IS YOUR PRIVATE CHEF! You get to eat all the goodies he cooks! I mean, I haven't met that many great chefs yet... But Chef Cullens was a great person... And Chef LaCount is a great person... the 2 chefs that's sub for Chef are great! We had a really great time in class today.

Alright... so besdies Orlando Bloom... Chefs are great... :-D

Gosh, I am so random. Better go to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home