Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Yesterday on the way home, I sat on the bus, stared out the window waiting impatiently for the bus to cross this road where I could get a great view of Sacre Coeur for 1 second. I do that every single day on the way home from work. It makes me happy. It makes my day. I do the same thing in the morning on the train to work… I do that while waiting for the train to come when I am going home. Just because looking at the Sacre Coeur makes me happy. It is such a beautiful magnificent piece of art. The white just sits silently on top of the hill, but no one can ignore it nor resist looking at it I don’t think. But I wonder… if there is a freak like me somewhere out there, waiting for the moment where I could just have a glance of Sacre Coeur everyday and feel happy and satisfied…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home