Friday, April 19, 2002

They were talking about salle manger yesterday the whole morning. I didn’t really hear what they say before since I wasn’t paying attention… Then I caught something… The big boss wants everyone to go to sale manger at lunch time… I was like, OK, don’t we go to the dining room every single day during lunch? Yeah riiiiiiiiiight! I was wrong this time! Lunch time finally came; I got up to go to the dining room. One of the Project Managers stopped me and asked me if I were going to lunch. I said yes, and then she told me to follow her, in the opposite direction from the dining room. I walked downstairs with her… It was a whole room of “pretty” food! Of course I started grabbing all the nice yummy foods. Later I talked to one of the assistants and found out that it was a testing and demonstration for the guests/clients. They were testing the food and the presentation… I guess it’s a big business, since the big boss and the manager were running around all morning with those guests! I will have to say… they are really good with cooking and presentations… The appetizers and main dishes (they were mostly “finger food” and salads though) were light yet flavourful, and the pastries were just luscious! Yeah, I don’t really get to do anything at work, but I get to eat! :-P

Wednesday night we got out of work and I was just determined to go up Arc de Triumph. We did. I took tons of pictures of it and was so ready to get night shots of Paris from above the city. But noooooooo, the administration of Arc de Triumph is a total MONOPOLY! They forbid the usage of tripods! How can they do this?????? Because this means all the nice night shots from there has to be sold by them! URGH! No wonder I never like anyone in power!

Last night, I wanted to go to Musée d’Orsay again. But when I got out of the dorm, it started to rain. Why does this happen every single time?? It better be a wonderful gorgeous day this Saturday when I am in Giverny finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home