Thursday, April 25, 2002

I am done with everything! I cannot believe 4 months just went by like this… I didn't even notice that time was flying by. Yesterday I finished my oral presentation. It was a good feeling; as if a huge rock on my shoulder has been dropped. Then I spent the whole day walking around the city getting things done with Lindsay. The weather was beautiful, which kind of made me sad… When am I going to see Paris this beautiful again?

So today is my last day at work. We went down to lunch and after eating, we said our good-byes to the kitchen staff. It was so weird. I felt that I want to stay for some strange reason. Really, I cannot understand myself, ever.

I woke up at 5AM this morning because I left my windows open last night. The cars were running around outside my window at 5AM already. I lied in my bed wide awake, watching the sun rise reflects on my wall. As the colours changed, I asked myself am I ready to leave this place? I don't think so. Now I wish I had left some time in between so I could stay here a bit longer. Sigh……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home