Monday, April 22, 2002

That was it. I just finished my last weekend in Paris for the next I don't know how long. When will I be back in Paris again? Why am I stuck with work and not out there enjoying Paris?? You ask me? I don't know.

It was an eventful weekend... I achieved a lot actually... at the same time, I didn't do that much. It's just hard to believe that it's all over in less than a week. And I will be heading back home spend some time and then head to Sydney for 3 months. I am excited... nervous at the same time. But I don't want to leave Paris! There are so many things I love here... And there are so many places I still want to see... There are so many things that I simply want to have, to be able to get to it whenever I want...

I always get attached to places I stay. It is a good thing and a bad thing. When I was on the way back from Giverny, Adam and I were discussing this... When one moves around, it is hard to leave a place behind too. Little things and some people make you grow attached to a place... and you just want to stay forever! This happens to me every single time. But I still love moving around... why??

A few weeks ago, I started thinking about this... Will I grow attached to Sydney too after living there for 3 months? The answer I gave myself was positive. I will. And then the other day, my advisor from school sent an e-mail out to the students... We had to file our graudation application. I am really graduating... I AM GRATUATING! This is really scary. I have to look for jobs, I have to make money on my own... and most of all, I will have to make up my mind where I want to live for a while at least. Will I just settle down and not move after that? Should I just stop studying and starting working... and live the rest of my life like that? Why do we have to grow up? Life as an adult is so complicated. We have to worry about everything... and there are so many responsibilities. There are feelings to leave behind and there are decisions to make... Sometimes you get hurt, sometimes you have to hurt people. It is just not easy at all. And what was I thinking when I was young? Why did I ever want to grow up faster? WHY?

No use complaining though... Life is life. We have gotten this far :) So I went into a furniture store today and starting imagining my future home... Freak huh? Yup, that's me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home