Thursday, April 25, 2002

My office just threw a going away party for me and Lindsay. It was really nice of them to do this. Since this is France and we are working for a catering company (and it’s very well known, as a matter of fact), they took out I don’t know how many bottles of champagne, 3 trays of pastries (some of them have become my favourite during the past 2 months), and the whole office were drinking and joking around together. I really didn’t expect this… I mean, after all, we were just 2 little “American” interns in the company… we didn’t contribute that much… we opened the doors, sometimes we were sorta the receptionists… I didn’t like the web site I did at all… but it seems they sorta kinda liked it. So IT’S ALL GOOD! The party was something that I really appreciate though… but after all, this is France! Grab every opportunity to drink and eat! Bon app, happy partying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home